wktools Version 4 - Beta Status
Open issues and Feature Requests
- Configure Devices: SSHv1 not working. This is due to the used crypto API. I am not sure if I should look for a workaround.
- Scheduler: Linux Cron Jobs not ready
- SSHv1 workaround documentation
- Parallel Mode for Configure Devices
- Advanced Tooltip Infos
Resolved issues and new features
- NEW: Scheduler: Windows Scheduled Tasks are now available.
- NEW: Configure Devices: Error Marking in DeviceGroup view sometimes shows inconstistent infos
- NEW: Configure Devices: Sometimes two hosts are listed in more than one error category
- NEW: Switch Image for Start Button to better show the current function (START/STOP)
- NEW: Changes in Settings View are only updated when clicking on a different field
- NEW: Configure Devices: Customizeable Show Output filename
- NEW: Configure Devices: After Cancel/Restart Configure Devices, it didn't restart with the first host in the list.
- NEW: Clarification for the Logfile Setting: This feature is only available in CLI mode. If you need the log output in GUI mode,
please click on the "Save" Toolbar button to save the whole Log Window.
- NEW: Clarification for the Kill Button: Removed at the moment, because it is not possible to kill the used thread in Boost.Thread.
The feature will be activated again, when I found a workaround. Use the STOP Button instead. It's for a clean termination of the tool.
- NEW: ConfigMaker: In DataFile View, the last line was always marked red if it was empty.
- Configure Devices: Fixed some minor issues: When collecting information with "show process cpu history", Multihop got out of sync and sometimes crashed.
- Configure Devices Enhancement: Due to bug in 7600 routers, the password prompt sometimes is "Passowrd" instead of "Password". Both variants are now supported.
- ConfigMaker: Data File not saved in profile.
- Scheduler: Unchecked entries are also executed.
- Crash during startup with default wktools.xml (-> Problem when Version Check is enabled)
- Configure Devices: Crash when refreshing Device Group View with default wktools.xml